Rotavirus vaccine inventor, Dr. Paul Offit, appeared on a recent CNN broadcast to praise mask mandates and social distancing. Offit wants to see masks on every person, every flu season, until the influenza virus is officially declared eradicated. Health authorities in the UK recently announced that the flu has been eradicated thanks to aggressive public health measures. Not a single case of flu has been detected in the UK throughout the 2020-2021 flu season. Offit believes social distancing and mask mandates are the reason why flu hospitalizations and deaths are at an all-time low in the US as well.
“If we mask and social distance every winter, we will see a dramatic reduction in the flu, which usually causes hundreds of thousands of hospitalizations and tens of thousands of deaths,” Offit told CNN viewers.
CNN’s international security editor, Nick Paton Walsh, told viewers that the public would need to “come to terms” with “permanent” mandatory masks and accept them as “just part of life.”
People are still getting sick and some are getting severely ill, but it’s no longer labeled “the flu.” Almost every respiratory symptom, no matter the causative agent, is being attributed to “covid-19.” Isn’t it ironic that social distancing and mask wearing gets credit for eradicating the flu, but these public health measures somehow have no effect on the number of covid cases, which continue to ebb and flow? Epidemiologist Knut Wittkowski said the flu numbers are down because they are being falsely counted as covid-19.
Respiratory symptoms (all labeled covid now), can also be caused by dozens of influenza and parainfluenza viruses from the virus family Orthomyxoviridae and paramyxoviridae, respectively. Respiratory symptoms may also be derived from human metapneumovirus, human respiratory syncytial virus, rhinoviruses, adenoviruses, enteroviruses, picornaviridae, rhinovirus, and various other mutations of human coronaviruses already in existence. Public health authorities lament the fatalities from covid-19, but these deaths are one small piece of the puzzle that encompasses a worldwide epidemic of immune system failure and medical system failure. For example, drug resistant tuberculosis has claimed 4,408,519 lives since year 2000. Drug resistant streptococcus pneumoniae, Clostridium Difficile, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus, vancomycin-resistant enterococcus are just a few more hospital-acquired pathogens that have killed millions of people in the 21st century. What role do immune-compromising drugs and malnutrition play in the fatality rate from all infections, covid included?
Masks are a physical barrier that veritably block a person’s aerosols, trapping them in a warm moist environment on their face. This mask science does not, however, prove that any healthy individual is transmitting infectious virus material in their aerosols. Therefore, mandatory mask policies, put in place to “protect the public,” are based on false assumptions, false accusations and a false basis for deprivation of rights.
Moreover, masks are not a universal cure all and do nothing to improve the health of immune-compromised individuals who are stuck on a life of junk foods and immune-compromising pharmaceuticals. When healthy people are expected to wear masks in public to protect others, they are being forced to live under a lie and submit their entire being to those who seek to deceive and control.
Asymptomatic cases are real, and that is great news, because people are able to move forward with their life and gain immunity, free of fear. However, asymptomatic SPREAD is NOT real. This hysteria has been debunked multiple times. A rigorous study involving 19 scientists and 10 million people confirmed that asymptomatic spread is not real. To start, approximately 40 percent of asymptomatic covid cases were false positives. The remaining 60 percent of the asymptomatic cases did not spread “viable virus” and caused no infection in close contacts.
According to this study, “Virus cultures were negative for all asymptomatic positive and repositive cases, indicating no viable virus in positive cases detected in this study. All asymptomatic positive cases, repositive cases and their close contacts were isolated for at least 2 weeks until the results of nucleic acid testing were negative. None of detected positive cases or their close contacts became symptomatic or newly confirmed with COVID-19 during the isolation period.”
The masks and social distancing are largely a false sense of security and impart mass mental illness to ultimately coerce mass compliance with untested vaccines. Because masks and social distancing failed against covid, public health officials like Offit are busy lying to the public that they work against the flu. Mandatory masks and mandatory vaccines must never become the new normal.