Was the Virginia Beach “shooter” taking psych meds? Anti-depressants make males MORE AGGRESSIVE after a period of time
Why are so many Americans mentally unraveling as of late and turning guns on innocent people and then themselves? It’s genocide in America by serial homicide–suicide. Did you know SSRI drugs are like energy drinks with the worst, long-term hangover, also known as chronic depression?
These dangerous pharmaceuticals reduce the amount of serotonin reaching the brain while energizing the individual, so the more aggressive the person, the worse the “reactions” to their dark, harbored, negative feelings. And it grows over time. And the more of the drug you take, the worse it gets. Instead of only committing suicide, these agro-psychotic moments turn into killing sprees that almost always end in suicide.
The question is, was the “disgruntled” employee at the Virginia Beach municipal building on psych (psycho) SSRI drugs? Sure would explain what the press can’t seem to figure out. They said he had a scuffle with another employee a couple weeks earlier at work. They say he might have resigned or been pushed out. That still doesn’t add up. There’s more to the story, and guess who controls the narrative on these tragedies? Big Pharma. Have you noticed the advertisements between coverage on your “favorite” TV stations?
Anti-depressants are almost impossible to quit – worse than heroin
A human being’s serotonin production and levels can be permanently damaged by drugs, including street drugs and prescriptions. Some people suffer permanent psychosis and/or depression from the prolonged state of dependence on artificial stimulation and even blockage. The body takes quite a while to recover from drug dependence, and serotonin and dopamine levels can remain low, leaving people feeling like there’s no use living, or even like taking many lives with them when they “decide to go.”
World renowned psychiatrist Dr. Peter Breggin, in a recent “Full Measure” report, says the entire profession of psychiatry has gone mad with medication. Drugs with amphetamine-like effects can make depression WORSE, agitate people, fuel anger, and increase homicidal/suicidal rates.
Most of these anti-depressant and anti-anxiety drugs, Dr. Breggin tells us, don’t even work – they’re just placebos for a short run solution, but in the long term, the hopelessness gets worse, because it was never really about “biochemical imbalance” to begin with. Get it?
You see, when a heroin addict tries to quit, they experience “discontinuation syndrome” or what most people call “withdrawal,” and it’s no pretty picture. The brain has no natural way to raise serotonin and dopamine levels to a point where the person doesn’t feel like they’re “losing it” or have lost all hope in life in general. They just want to feel normal, but instead they feel like death, and often, especially for adult men, there’s an massive increase in violent behavior.
Virginia Beach shooter DeWayne Craddock shot 12 city employees, killing 11, then died in a gunfight with police
Craddock was in the National Guard a couple decades ago. He purchased a couple of .45 caliber pistols, legally, mind you, a few years back that he used in the mass shooting. It wasn’t about politics, or racism, and he didn’t use an automatic rifle, so the true story is not on par with the Left’s usual gun-grabbing propaganda.
If Craddock had not died in the gunfight, he probably would have killed himself before getting arrested. These murderers are not only cowards but they never plan on spending even a night in jail, much less the rest of their miserable lives. Was it the “drugs talking” in Craddock’s brain? Did he hear voices telling him he should kill his fellow employees over some stupid argument they had at work, or was he all doped up on pharma fixes and the media just buried the story?
Patients on Psychotropic Drugs are 10 times more likely to commit a violent or aggressive act
So maybe the question about the Virginia Beach shooter isn’t whether he was on psych drugs, but which ones. Was is Prozac or Zoloft? Was it Paxil or Ritalin? Did you know that nearly every mass shooting perpetrator over the past two decades shares one surprising common factor? Yep, it’s not automatic weapons, it’s SSRI drugs.
Credible scientific studies dating back over 10 years — and documents from pharma companies — reveal that information has been purposely suppressed about SSRI drugs and their unreported side effects, including violent behavior, homicide, and suicide.
Take a look at the list of “psych drug shooters” as comprised by Ammoland.com and republished by the Health Ranger a few years ago.
- Eric Harris, age 17 (first on Zoloft then Luvox) and Dylan Klebold, aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold’s medical records have never been made available to the public.
- Jeff Weise, age 16, had been prescribed 60 mg/day of Prozac (three times the average starting dose for adults!) when he shot his grandfather, his grandfather’s girlfriend and many fellow students at Red Lake, Minnesota. He then shot himself. 10 dead, 12 wounded.
- Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.
- Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.
- Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.
- Mathew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.
- Kip Kinkel, age 15, (on Prozac and Ritalin) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.
- Luke Woodham, age 16 (Prozac) killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.
- A boy in Pocatello, ID in 1998 had a Zoloft-induced seizure that caused an armed stand off at his school.
- Michael Carneal (Ritalin), age 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded.
- A young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.
- Andrew Golden, age 11, (Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14, (Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.
- TJ Solomon, age 15, (Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.
- Rod Mathews, age 14, (Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat.
- James Wilson, age 19, (various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.
- Elizabeth Bush, age 13, (Paxil) was responsible for a school shooting in Pennsylvania.
- Jason Hoffman (Effexor and Celexa) was part of a school shooting in El Cajon, California.
- Jarred Viktor, age 15, after five days on Paxil, stabbed his grandmother 61 times.
- Chris Shanahan, age 15 (Paxil) in Rigby, ID out of the blue killed a woman.
- Jeff Franklin (Prozac and Ritalin), Huntsville, AL, killed his parents as they came home from work using a sledge hammer, hatchet, butcher knife and mechanic’s file, then attacked his younger brothers and sister.
- Neal Furrow in LA Jewish school shooting was reported to have been court-ordered to take Prozac, along with several other medications.
- Kevin Rider, age 14, was withdrawing from Prozac when he died from a gunshot wound to his head. Initially it was ruled a suicide, but two years later, the investigation into his death was opened as a possible homicide. The prime suspect, also age 14, had been taking Zoloft and other SSRI antidepressants.
- Alex Kim, age 13, hung himself shortly after his Lexapro prescription had been doubled.
- Diane Routhier was prescribed Welbutrin for gallstone problems. Six days later, after suffering many adverse effects of the drug, she shot herself.
- Billy Willkomm, an accomplished wrestler and a University of Florida student, was prescribed Prozac at the age of 17. His family found him dead of suicide – hanging from a tall ladder at the family’s Gulf Shore Boulevard home in July 2002.
- Kara Jaye Anne Fuller-Otter, age 12, was on Paxil when she hung herself from a hook in her closet. Kara’s parents said, “…. the damn doctor wouldn’t take her off it and I asked him to when we went in on the second visit. I told him I thought she was having some sort of reaction to Paxil.”
- Gareth Christian, Vancouver, age 18, was on Paxil when he committed suicide in 2002. (Gareth’s father could not accept his son’s death and killed himself.)
- Julie Woodward, age 17, was on Zoloft when she hung herself in her family’s detached garage.
- Matthew Miller was 13 when he saw a psychiatrist because he was having difficulty at school. The psychiatrist gave him samples of Zoloft. Seven days later his mother found him dead, hanging by a belt from a laundry hook in his closet.
- Kurt Danysh, age 18, (on Prozac) killed his father with a shotgun. He is now behind prison bars, and writes letters, trying to warn the world that SSRI drugs can kill.
- Woody __, age 37, committed suicide while in his 5th week of taking Zoloft. Shortly before his death his physician suggested doubling the dose of the drug. He had seen his physician only for insomnia. He had never been depressed, nor did he have any history of any mental illness symptoms.
- A boy from Houston, age 10, shot and killed his father after his Prozac dosage was increased.
- Hammad Memon, age 15, shot and killed a fellow middle school student. He had been diagnosed with ADHD and depression and was taking Zoloft and “other drugs for the conditions.”
- Matti Saari, a 22-year-old culinary student, shot and killed nine students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine.
- Steven Kazmierczak, age 27, shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amounts of Xanax in his system.
- Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen, age 18, had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School – then he committed suicide.
- Asa Coon from Cleveland, age 14, shot and wounded four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon was on Trazodone.
- Jon Romano, age 16, on medication for depression, fired a shotgun at a teacher in his New York high school.
How many more should be added to this list? Tune in to BigPharmaNews.com for more information about how prescription meds, even taken “as directed,” can ADD to your stress and physiological imbalances.
Sources for this article include: