Google has declared war on the independent media and has begun blocking emails from NaturalNews from getting to our readers. We recommend GoodGopher.com as a free, uncensored email receiving service, or ProtonMail.com as a free, encrypted email send and receive service.
08/21/2018 / By David Williams
They say you should never skimp on items that separate you from the ground. Shoes are one of those items, and if you’re fond of hiking trails, you’re going to want to have a pair of hiking boots that’s as rugged and dependable as you can get.
With that said, here are five top-rated men’s hiking boots that you can consider for your own personal use. Each and every one of them offers different key features, but you can bet that all of them will be able to serve their purposes well. (h/t to BestProducts.com)
1. Asolo Fugitive GTX Hiking Boots – First on our list is the surprisingly lightweight Fugitive GTX hiking boots from Asolo. It can be the perfect pair to bring on an impromptu backpacking trip, as it’s not only easy to carry but also easy to use. It has a secure lacing system that helps prevent untimely injuries, which is always a plus. So they’re a favorite of backpackers and hikers alike.
2. The North Face Endurus Mid GTX Hiking Boots – Next on our list is the waterproof Endurus Mid GTX Hiking Boot from The North Face. It offers ample protection from the elements thanks to its midrise height, while also being comfortable enough for long periods of use. Part of the reason for this is also its lightweight design, which makes it a good choice for either unplanned day hikes or long hikes on the coast.
3. Forsake Driggs Hiking Boots – This next pair of hiking boots could also double as casual streetwear, if you’re feeling adventurous enough. If you’re looking for something that’s got a little style to go along with its substance, then perhaps the Forsake Driggs Hiking Boots might be exactly the thing you need. It comes with a rugged outsole, a comfortable interior, and a fully waterproof design that will allow you to take it pretty much anywhere.
4. Salomon Quest 4D II GTX Hiking Boots – Next, we have the Quest 4D II GTX Hiking Boots for Salomon, which can be described as a true multi-purpose pair of hiking boots. Its construction is one of the best out on the market, and it offers integrated trail-running shoe technology in a wonderfully stable and supportive package. It has all the right elements that make up a top-level hiking boot.
5. Timberland Euro Hiker Cordura Boots – Finally, we have the Euro Hiker Cordura Boots from Timberland. It’s an everyman’s pair of boots that’s meant for both indoor and outdoor use, so it should serve you well in most environments where you might use it. It has a rubber outsole that uses 34 percent recycled rubber, which means it has less of an environmental footprint than most of what’s available on the market. It’s stylish and useful yet also economical, as it’s priced only $77.
Taking care of your hiking boots is not a complicated task. Just keep these things in mind:
If you follow the above tips, you’ll soon find yourself in a position where you have access to the best hiking boots that you want or need while still able to appreciate all of the finer things about the leisurely activity.
For more tips on how to make the most out of your time out in nature, visit Preparedness.news.
Receive Our Free Email Newsletter
Get independent news alerts on natural cures, food lab tests, cannabis medicine, science, robotics, drones, privacy and more.
Once you click subscribe, we will send you an email asking you to confirm your free subscription.