Hillary email fallout: 34% of voters now less likely to vote for her


Considering her general untrustworthiness, it’s difficult to fathom why anyone would vote for Hillary Clinton in the first place. Regardless, it seems as though many of those that were planning on voting for the Democratic presidential nominee have since changed their minds – and it has a lot to do with what was discovered in the WikiLeaks email hacks.

After even more revelations regarding Hillary Clinton’s private server were uncovered thanks to Anthony Weiner being a creepy pedophile pervert, 34 percent of likely voters stated that they are now less likely to vote for Clinton. While you have to wonder why this was the straw that broke the camel’s back for them, whenever people finally come to their senses, it’s a time to rejoice.

Much to the chagrin of the leftists that desperately want Hillary to be the next president, FBI director James Comey has reopened the investigation on Clinton’s server, which is sure to bring up something unflattering about the candidate. Obviously the American people are aware of this.

According to an article published on the Fox News website, a new poll “found 34 percent of the respondents were ‘less likely’ to vote for Clinton and that she now leads Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump by just a single percentage point, 46-to-45 percent, in a four-way White House race, with Election Day on Nov. 8. The other two candidates are Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson and Green Party candidate Jill Stein, who, respectively, got 4 percent and 2 percent of the vote.”

It is disturbing that Hillary Clinton is still in the running in general. She should have been immediately disqualified as soon as the FBI ruled her actions to be criminal, yet here we are; we still have to live with the results. What we don’t have to deal with is Hillary Clinton becoming the next president of the United States. There is still plenty of time for all of us to make it out to the polls and exercise our right to vote.

Whether you voted early or are waiting for November 8, it is important that you do not vote for this corrupt career politician that does not care about the American people. Our nation is crumbling to the ground before our eyes thanks to the leftist agenda, and the last thing any of us should do is support such behavior.

If 34 percent of her previous supporters no longer want to vote for Hillary Clinton, perhaps the other 66 percent should take notice.

Sources:

FoxNews.com

Fortune.com

ChicagoTribune.com



Comments
comments powered by Disqus

RECENT NEWS & ARTICLES