In a full sworn statement of Fauci on the ongoing case regarding social media censorship, it was revealed that Fauci's daughter worked for Twitter at the start of the pandemic. He, however, said in the deposition released by Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt on Monday, Dec. 5, that they never discussed content posted to social media as a response to a question thrown by Attorney D. John Sauer. (Related: Twitter slaps down Project Veritas moments after exposing major Fauci "gain of function" research lie with ban from platform.)
"Did you ever discuss with her the origins of the virus or concerns about the origins of the virus?" Sauer asked.
"No, she has no interest in that," Fauci answered and added that she stopped working for the platform "over a year ago."
The retiring National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) director insisted that he is not interested in any social media platforms and does not have personal accounts on Twitter or Facebook.
"I don't do any of that, so I'm not familiar with that. I've never gotten involved in any of that," he claimed. However, when asked by Sauer if he knew anyone that worked for social media companies at the time, he replied: "Well, I've had communications with Mark Zuckerberg in the past who was – I've done, I believe, three outward FaceTime discussions encouraging people to get vaccinated."
He replied "I don't recall" 174 times throughout the deposition, which is part of a social media censorship lawsuit filed by Schmitt and Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry earlier this year.
The lawsuit alleged that key figures in the Biden administration, including President Joe Biden himself, "have colluded with and/or coerced social media companies to suppress disfavored speakers, viewpoints and content on social media platforms by labeling the content 'dis-information,' 'misinformation' and 'mal-information.'"
When activist and radio talk show host Charlie Kirk tweeted the news about Fauci's daughter previously working at Twitter, the platform's new CEO Elon Musk responded with two words: "Small world."
As of November 23, Twitter no longer enforces the COVID-19 misinformation policy according to its online rules. The next day, users of the social media platform started testing the new boundaries and celebrating the platform's hands-off approach.
"This policy was used to silence people across the world who questioned the media narrative surrounding the virus and treatment options," physician Dr. Simone Gold said. "A win for free speech and medical freedom."
As expected, the so-called "experts" in public health and other fields didn't like this development, saying that the changes in Twitter policies can have serious consequences.
"Bad news," epidemiologist Eric Feigl-Ding tweeted. He urged people not to flee Twitter, but to keep up the fight against bad information about the virus. "Stay folks – do NOT cede the town square to them!"
Paul Russo, a social media researcher and dean of the Katz School of Science and Health at Yeshiva University in New York, also criticized Musk's move.
"It is 100 percent the responsibility of the platform to protect its users from harmful content," Russo said. "This is absolutely unacceptable."
For more Twitter-related news, visit DorseyWatch.com.
Watch the video below that talks about Fauci's admission that his daughter previously worked as Twitter's software engineer.
This video is from SILVIEW.media channel on Brighteon.com.