01/14/2018 / By Earl Garcia
Seasoned preppers and survivalists will attest that today’s social landscape might lead to political tension, societal unrest and total societal collapse one way or another. These events are then expected to be laden with violence and abuse, and might pose a threat to the general public’s safety. The looming possibility of a societal collapse and complete chaos may underscore the need to bear arms in order to protect yourself and your loved ones. Below is a list of top-notch rifles that may give survival a boost.
Top 10 bug-out rifles that may boost survival
Rifles and shotguns are essential must haves during trying times such as civil unrest. Here are a few examples of rifles that may enhance survival during a societal collapse. (Related: Get in shape NOW because the Left won’t stop its assault on our heritage until they have America in a full-fledged civil war.)
- .22 LR – The article posted on the Survival Mastery website reveals that the .22 LR rifle packs firepower that is strong enough to crack a human skull. The rifle is a widely sought-after firearm due in part to its utmost accuracy that allows users to shoot targets minus the effects of recoil.
- Henry Arms AR-7 – The Henry Arms AR-7 is specifically designed for pilots worldwide. The standard issue survival rifle is used by pilots when they inadvertently cross the enemy lines. The rifle is waterproof and can be scaled down into small parts, which gives users the freedom to carry it everywhere with ease.
- Remington 870 – This shotgun is lauded for its sheer destructive power and accuracy. Likewise, the firearm is capable of maintaining its accuracy. The pump-action shotgun remains to be a top choice among survivalists. The firearm’s destructive power is able to easily and effectively deter both animal and human intruders.
- AR-15 – The AR-15’s destructive power is the main reason why the firearm remains a favorite among survivalists and gun enthusiasts.
- Arsenal SAM7UF – According to a Tactical Life entry, this top-of-the-line rifle features a reinforced under-folding stock that easily locks into folded or open positions with a push of a button. Likewise, the firearm is designed to accept any standard mil-spec magazine.
- Beretta ARX100 – The modular rifle enables users to quickly swap out barrel assemblies in the field, the article explains. The entry adds that the firearm features a short-stroke gas piston operating system and ambidextrous controls.
- Bushmaster ACR Enhanced – The article also touts that the powerful rifle fits all body stature and can be collapsed and folded for easier transport.
- Century C93v2 Zhukov – The 100 percent American-made rifle features an AK-47 gas piston operating system. The article notes that the rifle measures only 26 inches long when the stock is folded, but can be extended and locked in the open position within seconds.
- Chiappa X-Caliber – The survival rifle is designed to use chamber adapters, allowing it to fire a wide range of calibers such as .22 LR, .45 Long Colt and 20-gauge shotgun shells.
- Kel-Tec SU-16A – The rifle’s polymer construction makes it lightweight. The survival rifle uses a long-stroke gas piston system and can be fitted with AR-15 magazines.
For more stories about rifles and other kinds of firearms that may enhance survival, visit Guns.news today.