Google has declared war on the independent media and has begun blocking emails from NaturalNews from getting to our readers. We recommend GoodGopher.com as a free, uncensored email receiving service, or ProtonMail.com as a free, encrypted email send and receive service.
01/11/2020 / By News Editors
Over the years we have seen companies get “woke” just to “go broke,” losing millions and in some cases billions of dollars all because they wanted to suck up to a particular crowd, uncaring as to whether they offend anyone else or not.
(Article by Susan Duclos republished from AllNewsPipeline.com)
Look at Dick’s Sporting goods where company leaders decided to join the Second Amendment versus gun grabbers battle back in 2018, taking sides in a political fight that ignored their own costumers’ preferences to jump onto the gun grabbers/control bandwagon, resulting in a $250 million loss for the company.
From soda companies to supermarkets we find that corporations are attempting to appeal and appease the LGBT community aka the “gay mafia,” despite the fact that the LGBT community only represents less than 10 percent of the overall population, risking the alienation of the other 90 percent that do not appreciate other peoples sexual preferences shoved in their face every time they turn around.
In 2019, we have found a series of “woke” fails across the globe and below we are going to detail what we have chosen to be the top five.
#1 – TGI FRIDAYS ‘WOKE-VERTISING’ FAIL
TGI Friday’s, following in the footsteps of companies like Nordstroms, Honey Maid, McDonald’s and GM, (Video compilation of those here) and Renault, by kowtowing to the LGBT community and agenda, as they recently put out a 15 second commercial of couples kissing and in that 15 seconds they managed to show the gay couple above as part of their promotion.
What did it have to do with the commercial? Nothing… absolutely nothing.
It’s a gay kiss that comes completely out of nowhere.
These people barely make up a single percentage of the United States population and yet they’re everywhere. In fact, we see more LGBTQIA+ agitprop than we do straight Asian couples in commercials, and they actually make up 5.6% of the U.S., population, as detailed by Pew Research.
Despite being a fast-growing segment of the U.S., consensus, Asians seem to be featured less in media than the various flavors of the alphabet soup.
That’s food for thought.
#2 – HALLMARK PULLS GAY WEDDING AD, THEN CAVES TO THE GAY MAFIA
Hallmark, a television channel geared towards family oriented movies and shows recently pulled an ad for Zola which promoted a gay-lesbian wedding. After the LGBT community finished harassing the television station, Hallmark reversed their decision and announced they were “wrong” to have pulled it, and said they would be reinstating it.
Hallmark CEO Mike Perry apologized in a statement Sunday evening.
The company earlier told the Associated Press the commercials for the Zola wedding website were pulled from the air because the controversy had become a distraction following pressure from conservative group One Million Moms. It had complained about the ads to the CEO of the television network.
But in a reversal of sorts, Perry said “The Crown Media team has been agonizing over this decision as we’ve seen the hurt it has unintentionally caused. Said simply, they believe this was the wrong decision. Our mission is rooted in helping all people connect, celebrate traditions, and be inspired to capture meaningful moments in their lives. Anything that detracts from this purpose is not who we are. We are truly sorry for the hurt and disappointment this has caused.” said Mike Perry, President and CEO, Hallmark Cards, Inc.
Read more at: AllNewsPipeline.com
COPYRIGHT © 2017 NEWSTARGET.COM
All content posted on this site is protected under Free Speech. NewsTarget.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. NewsTarget.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners.
Receive Our Free Email Newsletter
Get independent news alerts on natural cures, food lab tests, cannabis medicine, science, robotics, drones, privacy and more.
Once you click subscribe, we will send you an email asking you to confirm your free subscription.